[bct] Re: Playback Interview with Michael Moody

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:55:05 -0600

That's good that the interview can be posted. Maybe I'd consider buying Playback more so if it were digital. Sound computing or whatever Dean at Topdot enterprises has is a good example of doing one this way. At my apartment building, the mail slot is too small to get a tape mailer in, as the slot is only designed for letters. I hope the new NLS digital format comes in a container that fits in the mail at least. I don't think there is such a thing as only receiving what you order, so I got some random childrens tapes around until I can get someone to help me find a bigger mail slot somewhere.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>