[bct] Re: Playback Interview with Michael Moody

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 05:13:55 -0800

Thanks so much for asking his permission, and if you speak to him again please thank him on behalf of the list. He certainly would have every right to refuse as he sells his magazine, and it is probably a good share of his income, so he was truly gracious in doing this. But it is certainly of great interest to all of us, and it is wonderful that he is sharing it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve "The Jazz Man" Bauer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>