[bct] Playback Interview with Michael Moody

  • From: "Steve \"The Jazz Man\" Bauer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 06:54:27 -0600

Group:

I just got off the phone with Ed Potter who produces Playback magazine.

he has given me permission to post the issue with the interview with Michael Moody from NLS.

When I get home from work, I will begin creating the mp3 file of the mag. My goal is to have it sent to Larry early this evening.

Ed was very gracious and did indicate that normally he would not agree to this, but due to the uniqueness of the interview, he gave me the go ahead.

Steve Bauer
http://www.jazznotes.net

Host of:

The Sunday Jazz Brunch