[bct] Re: Picking Pumpkins Podcast

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:40:07 -0400

Yeah, maybe we can make a pumpkin pie cast!

That was my cell phone interfering with the mic.

>>> maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Monday, October 17, 2005 11:22:26 AM >>>
Hi Larry and all,

That pumpkin farm sounds like a neat place. I wonder what you plan to
do with two pumpkins! Maybe make some pies from them if you're brave
enough to put up with the mess of getting the useful parts out!

There is something that seems to interfere with the sound when you're
recording. You're using a talking device that creates a buzzing sound on
the recording; is it a talking clock? Did anyone besides me notice it?