[bct] Re: Phomes that Talks

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 11:54:55 +0100

Hi there.
I don't run talks anymore, but mobile speak on a Nokia N70. I think this phone is great and it has many cool, as well as some unnecessary features, but that's life.:) The screen reader works well on it too exept for some minor issues that the manufacturers are aware of and working on.
/Krister

Graham Lewis wrote:

Hello.  Having lost my old phone over the Christmas break I am in the market
for a new one.  I am thinking of one that runs the talks software.  Can anybody
recommend a model?  I saw a review of the 6682 here recently.  Is that still my
best bet?

Its a tad urgent as I am off to Austria on a conference and need something to
take along.

Any and all advice gratefully received.

Graham