[bct] Re: Phomes that Talks

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:31:16 -0500

The European equivalent to the 6682 is, I believe, the 6681. You might also look for a 6670; those are the current models.
On Mar 7, 2006, at 11:51 AM, Graham Lewis wrote:

Hello. Having lost my old phone over the Christmas break I am in the market for a new one. I am thinking of one that runs the talks software. Can anybody recommend a model? I saw a review of the 6682 here recently. Is that still my best bet?

Its a tad urgent as I am off to Austria on a conference and need something to take along.

Any and all advice gratefully received.

Graham

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV       | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx   | Your phone and computer can really pay!