[bct] Re: Perhaps be warned. : Free calls to any phone within the US and Canada with Skype

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 20:23:34 -0500

Chris, thanks for that information.

Neal

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Gilland
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 10:54 PM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: Perhaps be warned. : Free calls to any phone within
the US and Canada with Skype

Neal,

    As an avid Skype user, and Skype out user as well, I need to clarify
something.  If you do not have Skype out, or do not have any Skype
credit for that mind, then you will not be able to even begin to place a
call to a regular phone, unless this offer really is true, so there is
no risk of anyone being ripped off.  The only worst case senario would
be it just simply wouldn't work, or, it would be deducting from your
Skype credit, and all you'd have to do is log into the skype web site,
and have a look at your credit balance and see if it has been reduced in
the least.

Chris.