[bct] Re: Perhaps be warned. : Free calls to any phone within the US and Canada with Skype

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 03:47:52 -0700

Well, frankly my friend, I believe that your posting was downright incredibly rude, not to mention, incredibly arrogant.

I personally feel, had you simply answered my question right up front none of this flame would've been started so in all due respect, it's your own damn fault that this got started. Anyway... I'm not going to dwell on this any longer let's move on and forget about it for gods sakes!