[bct] Re: Perhaps be warned. : Free calls to any phone within the US and Canada with Skype

  • From: Farhan Khan <Farhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Gilland <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 00:27:50 -0500

firstoff. never ask if somethings accessible. secondly, if i'm here, and i'm
blind, and i use a screenreader duh, it must be accessible.
Right, whare to get it. http://bearware.dk
whare to get the teamtalk autoconfiguration file
http://andrelouis.com/teamtalkxml.exe
if you have any questions, just yell at me.
ON 5/16/2006 at 0:26 Chris Gilland said
OK, so, already, can someone tell me what teamtalk is, is it accessible, and
where to get it.

Chris.\