[bct] Re: Perhaps be warned. : Free calls to any phone within the US and Canada with Skype

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 20:53:53 -0700

    As an avid Skype user, and Skype out user as well, I need to clarify
something.  If you do not have Skype out, or do not have any Skype credit for
that mind, then you will not be able to even begin to place a call to a regular
phone, unless this offer really is true, so there is no risk of anyone being
ripped off.  The only worst case senario would be it just simply wouldn't work,
or, it would be deducting from your Skype credit, and all you'd have to do is
log into the skype web site, and have a look at your credit balance and see if
it has been reduced in the least.