[bct] Re: Perhaps be warned. : Free calls to any phone within the US and Canada with Skype

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 22:43:42 -0700

Not to start a flame, and Im only gonna say this one time, and one time only, as I do not wanna again, start an argument, but in all do respect, Patrick, you have far more ram than I do, and I'm running and have been running Skype with no problems as far as memory resources being hogged. I don't wanna discourage people from trying it who haven't. As long as set correctly and properly configured, it actually does wonders.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Borris de Norie" <blindcoolborris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>