[bct] Perhaps be warned. : Free calls to any phone within the US and Canada with Skype

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 19:36:09 -0500

I have not checked into this.  I suppose I should have before I posted
it.  And, it does look like possibly something too good to be true.  So,
check it out at your own risk, if you would like, otherwise, simply
ignore it.  If anyone is brave and wants to try it, let us know how it
works, but remember the warning.  I don't like mistrusting things I get,
but it is often prudent to do so until they are checked out.