[bct] Re: Perhaps be paranoid. : Free calls to any phone within the US and Canada with Skype

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 10:42:36 -0500

I never meant to imply any sort of conspiracy. I simply thought that people should take due caution is all. People have had good experiences with Skype for calling phone numbers here in the US, so I am more inclined to try it.

Jane

On May 16, 2006, at 1:11 PM, Hope Povenmire wrote:

Ah ... such cynicism ... though you mmight say it is filled with "misinformation," it does let you voice your thoughts. I would not find too much fault here.
Hope
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>