[bct] Paypal and payment processors

  • From: "Jim Ruby" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:19:59 -0600

You may want to take a look at this payment processor (EMO) as well:
1. great customer service
2. very easy to use web site. Oh and did I mention very accessible? *smile*.
3. can send money to your bank, take online payments from your web site and
more such as e-currency and credit/debit cards etc.
4. print checks and take them to the bank.
Please check them out at:

I have been working with them and using their services for a long time and
have never been disappointed and always had great customer service.
If you have any questions please write me off list I would be happy to
answer them.

Take a look at:
12 daily pro:
Solid investment: