[bct] Re: Paypal

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:10:17 -0500

I'm with both of y'all on the clothes shopping and the online shopping. We buy as much as we can online here: Melanie hates clothes shopping, too, and Melanie doubly hates shopping because of her physical disabilities as well. I will always remember how I hated shopping with my family: same thing--I was always dragged everywhere, too, and I was always so bored with the whole process. I still have absolutely no fashion sense, though I have no idea how much is blindness-related and how much is due to being a guy. Anyway, I love online shopping for just about anything: as y'all have said, it makes the whole process that much more independent for us, and we can browse to our heart's content and don't even have to know what we want when we start shopping, which is great! I mean, even if we find that rare store clerk that's extremely helpful, even to the point of reading labels and giving us multiple options for things, you still have to know what you came in for in the first place when you do offline in-person shopping. Inline, I can just browse and look and compare prices and features and drool and not buy something if I like. (Not buying things is sometimes just as much fun. But only sometimes.)
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx | Your phone and computer can really pay!
888-75-BUDDY (888-752-8339) | More info at http://www.tastybiz.com
AIM/Skype/Yahoo: kb5elv | Check out the extensive selection of
MSN: kb5elv@xxxxxxxxxxx | Watkins' essential products:
http://buddy.brannan.name | http://www.tastyshop.net