[bct] Re: Paypal

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:53:10 -0800

Jeff and everyone,

I do all my shopping online also. I don't have family around to help, and the food store in walking distance moved across town so I use Safeway which works incredibly well. Before that, I either had to use Schwan's for a couple years or some other Internet stores like Netgrocer, but it kept me going until Safeway came online a few years ago. I even buy my clothes and shoes online; I always hated clothes shopping. When I was a kid, Mom would drag me around the mall all the time and I felt like I was at the end of a train, or an extra suitcase being dragged around. I laugh at it now, but it was awful back then.

I'm off to celebrate a nice tax refund; enough to pay two months rent and have a little left over. Especially good since part of it comes from the state! I've always had to pay them these past few years. I never thought I'd get anything back from them again.

Mary, making some lovely hot chocolate with organic milk