[bct] Pandora's box of music

  • From: "Bill Holton" <biho@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 22:22:53 -0500

MessageI just discovered a site that shows great promise for music lovers,
though there are some accessibility issues I have just started to play with.
Puts up a screen, you type in your favorite music artist and it creates your
own personal radio station--featuring your favorite artist and tossing in other
music that is very similar.  There is a way I have not found yet to add more
artists to broaden your station.   and increase the variety of music you know
and don't know.
There is an inside the net podcast about this service.  Here is the podcast
URL.  It is the latest issue.

If anyone tries this, let me knowif you are able to get around some of the
screen issues.