[bct] Pam's poodlecast

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindcooltech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 13:33:30 -0800

Pam.  Enjoyed your poodlecast very much.  Josef sounds like a very nice fellow!
I don't use a guidedog.  But I love dogs, and, for over 20 years I had at least
two German shepherds around the house.  I had a friend who had a standard
poodle, a miniature poodle and a toy poodle, all at the same time.  He said
while he loved them all,  he joked that the small ones didn't have enough space
for brains.  I don't really know about that.  But all the little ones I have
known were pretty high strung and yappy.  And I haven't really had the
opportunity to get acquainted with a standard.  Sometimes it's how their owners
deal with them.  some of my shepherds took great exception to people who talked
baby talk to them.  I'm told the dogs looked at them as if to ask if they were
allright.  (Grin.)