[bct] Pac Mate or BN

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:05:23 -0500

I have a PC and a Braille Note but I really believe a PC is the way to go,
since it seems to me to be the most direct way to access info--in other
words, I now believe we should use the same machines the sighted use with,
of course, our screen access of choice.  The Pac Mate seemed very illogical
to me re commands.  The BN, to its credit, is extremely easy to use and its
"HELP" is second to nothing in the industry.  However, there are Windows
tutorials out there on basics and individual programs, which hopefully are
good.  Beth