[bct] PGP Re: But I was only gone over night!

  • From: Matt Roberts <blindbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:07:34 -0500

Krister,

Your idea about using PGP is a good one, but not all e-mail programs support it. As far as I know, FreedomBox and Outlook, which are the ways I access my e-mail, as well as webmail don't support it. I hate e-mail providers that don't have your name displayed, but just display an e-mail address in the From field of the e-mail. Sometimes in webmail, you have to go in to options and add that info manually.
Maybe we should all get in the habit of signing our messages.

Since I am using FreedomBox to type this message, I hope my name will show up properly.

--
Matt Roberts

Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info