[bct] Re: PDQ Bach and Swingle Singers

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 19:42:32 -0500

Jake,
Wow!  I had no idea he was in a fire.
Perhaps the piece is still available today.

He used to have a show on NPR called the Shickele Mix, I believe--a sort of
music appreciation class.  Literally, he played everything from soup to nuts.
I'm certain if he could have made any type of musical sound out of those two
food items, he definitely would have done so.  <grin>

I always wanted to attend his holiday show here in NYC and, as yet, have not
had the opportunity. <sigh>
Lynnette