[bct] Re: PDQ Bach and Swingle Singers

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 14:46:21 -0600

Hey Lynnette. I have a CD called PDQ Polka and I love it. I used to have a tape
that had Peter Schickele on it, and he played several comical works. During one
of these, he was in a fire and was evidently pretty badly burned. I think a few
of his instruments were also damaged, but the first track on the second side
was a thank you to everyone who had sent him get-well cards in the hospital. I
seem to have lost the tape somewhere, as I haven't been able to locate it for
several years.