[bct] Re: PDQ Bach

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 10:40:14 -0600

Well Dan, I can easily bend the pitches of the bottles I have on my
keyboard and come up with rather much the same thing.  There is a strip
just above the keys which one can run one's finger along while holding
down a note and the pitch of the sound will gradually change over an
octave and a half.  I'll have to work up something for the next Kurzweil
podcast.

Neal