[bct] Re: PDAs

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 22:28:22 -0600

No, they may not be as fast as computers but you certainly can add programs to
them, and they are getting faster.  One of the guys in our department just
baught a Dell like the one Larry used on his podcast the other day, and the
processor on it is 620MHZ.  That is already faster than the P2 pentium, and a
lot of the Pentium P3s were slower.  They are still limited on memory to 64 meg
of RAM, for the most part, but I am sure we will see that increase too over the
coming years.