[bct] Re: PC won't recognize Iriver

  • From: Stephen Guerra <sguerra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 23:21:00 -0400

Larry and all--

I am working on a document that will hopefully help those with the ifp899
iriver, but working on a new podcast right now, give me until Nov. 1, and
will have documentation for those who are interested, and with the Help from
the Father of podcasting for the blind, Larry, then we should have a nice
polished product

  _____