[bct] PC won't recognize Iriver

  • From: "Curt" <catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:07:30 -0500

Hello all,
I just got the Iriver 899 and installed the software and it works.
However, the PC will not recognize the Iriver as an external harddrive.
I went to BCT and then to FAQ to the link for the update software,
downloaded it and clicked on file extraction, clicked next and finish.
When I tried to see the Iriver under my computerit was not there.  I
have a Pen Drive and when I plug it into my PC it is recognized and I
thought that the PC should also recognize the Iriver.
Any suggestions?