[bct] Re: PC shopping

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:29:09 -0800

I agree with Dan about Gateway.  I have never used a Gateway that I liked
and they seem to always have some kind of problem.  I have had better luck
with Dell and except for having to clear off tons of sample or starter
software, they are pretty well setup and organized.  I do agree that their
support has gone down hill.

It is great to hear so many different views on things from all you guys on
this list.  There is no way for one person to know about everything, but we
can overcome that problem by sharing information with each other.