[bct] Re: PC shopping

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:21:39 -0500

Beth,
Its whatever you want. Dell is good about getting what you want as far as customizing the software that you want. We have two computers, and we have had good success with the Dell line of computers. Good luck and happy shopping.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab email and Messenger
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype linomorales
----- Original Message ----- From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>