[bct] Re: PC shopping

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:05:05 -0600

I agree.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Belew
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 7:10 PM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: PC shopping

Neal, I think it is good to have the at home care, but my experience of
the companies that contract with the big boys to do the on-site service
is that their technicians have some quick training in removing and
installing hardware and know next to nothing about real troubleshooting
or software problems.  Sometimes it does work out nicely though, when
all they need to do is replace some component.