[bct] Re: PC shopping

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:17:42 -0500

Beth, I do not like wireless keyboards, mikes nor speakers, so I'm afraid I cannot address them. I use wireless routing in my place and everything has a wireless card, including the laser printer. The battery life in the Fujitsu, if that is what you were asking about, is about 8 hours of intense use. There is a hot swap bay where you can put in a spare battery or a cd/dvd drive, a nice touch.

I have discovered that computers are alive and if you speak kindly to them and show them pictures of computers of the opposite sex, they behave better.

Dan