[bct] Re: Owasys 22C Cellular Phone for persons who are blind

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 22:42:51 -0500

Right on, Dan, right on! I'm with you 100%.

I do have a question and a short story for you.  My question is, didn't some
company come out with a talking Microwave some years ago?

My story is; about a year ago I bought a combination microwave/convection
oven from QVC.  I haven't quite mastered the convection oven yet, but the
microwave works beautifully. The thing is, there were no feelies to denote
the numbers, so I bought some lock dots and placed one over each number.
What I didn't realize was that there was a clear plastic film over that
panel.  Well, the film is now beginning to slip and the dot over the number
2  will soon be over the 5.  So, I guess I'll have to remove that film and
buy new dots soon, or my cooking time will be seriously compromised.
(Smile)

Maria