[bct] Re: Overmodulation

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:24:28 -0500

I'll be darned. I just checked the not playing in Media Player issue, and you are right. It is caused by the mp3 id3 tags. I changed the information in the comments field (this is what shows up on the web page as a description of the show,) and it plays fine now. I've actually seen Media Player choke on author tags, too.

Anyway, before I fix this on ourmedia.org, I am curious about the over-modulation. I'm not sure I'm hearing that, but I did do some compression on the file this time, perhaps I goofed somewhere.