[bct] Re: Overmodulation

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:56:22 -0500

Neal, it was not Kai's that I had trouble with, but the one Larry did and uploaded yesterday. No matter what I played it in, it was badly overmodulated and it sounded like a very old compresser on steroids, as well. However, when Larry fixed the tags and reloaded it, I could get it with no distortion at all in all players, so, for an as yet unknown reason, the tag issue was somehow mukking up media player, Winamp, Total Recorder and Sound Forge. Very strange.