[bct] Ourmedia/Archive?

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:54:30 -0600

Hi Mary:
I am writing here so that others might benefit from our common experiences
though I am a little embarrassed to ask this question.  I am signed up for what
I believe to be two different websites.  Ourmedia and Archive, are they in fact
two sites?  I seem to be having trouble logging into Ourmedia now.
Fortunately, I captured the Archive page in my IE6 favorites after logging in
so I have no problem getting back in there.  I forgot to do that after logging
into Ourmedia and now it doesn't seem to recognize my user name and password.
Listening forward to hearing any insound you might have to offer.

Dana Paul Niswonger
Living Life to It's Fullness