[bct] Re: Our friend

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:45:01 -0500

Well, here's guessing that if you really had peace, you would actually
get rid of a lot of disease, at least some of the psychological ones.  I
think this list is actually a good example of how people bring about
peace.  We all have different ideas on things and we toss them out and
immediately become open to other people's ideas.  That's cool.