[bct] Re: Our friend

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:05:47 -0400

Here here!
Allison

To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 9:45 AM
Subject: [bct] Re: Our friend

Well, here's guessing that if you really had peace, you would actually
get rid of a lot of disease, at least some of the psychological ones.  I
think this list is actually a good example of how people bring about
peace.  We all have different ideas on things and we toss them out and
immediately become open to other people's ideas.  That's cool.

Neal

-----Original Message----- From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of LARRY SKUTCHAN Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:24 AM To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bct] Re: Our friend

Oh, blah with that stuff, let's go for global peace and the elimination of disease.

n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:12:09 AM >>>
Blah, blah, blah! Larry, my hero! Maybe after he deals with the loser he
can help win the war in Iraq and stop that nasty global warming!