[bct] Re: Our favorite books and narrators

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:56:47 -0600

I remembered Jim's name. I was just wondering if anyone else could dredge it
up. <smile> Even the ambience of the room comes out in those old recordings,
unlike the sound-proofed clean studio recordings we have today. Maybe I'm
just waxing nostalgic, but I really hate to see those old recordings lost
forever. I have never bootlegged an NLS book, and I'm not going to start
now, but it sure is tempting.