[bct] Re: Our favorite books and narrators

  • From: "Marsha Macchi" <marshamac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 07:53:24 -0800

Hi, Marsha here.  I also liked Livingston Gilbert as a narrator for his reading
of Exodus by Leon Uris.  He could make that thing come alive.  I also like Jill
Ferris if she is still around and Mitzi Friedlander as a narrator for her book
Dead Man Walking.  She did an admirable job with that one.  I also liked Gordon
Gould for his book QB7 also by Leon Uris.  Of course, my all-time favorite is
Suzanne Torin particularly when she narrates books where a good deal of foreign
langue is used.  She seems to be a master narrator where these types of books
are concerned.
Marsha