[bct] Re: Our favorite books and narrators

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 05:45:25 -0600

Hi Jamie. I really like Terri Hayes-Sales. I also like the narrators on the
audio editions of Reader's Digest and Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine. Another
narrator I find to be very good is Mark Ashby. He works for Potomac Talking
Books I think, and he did the narration for "People of Vision: A History of the
American Council of the Blind."
Jake