[bct] Re: Our favorite books and narrators

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:29:47 -0600

Lary, Ray here,

    How close was I on my guess about the old tape issue which might prevent
some older talking books from being digitized?

PS,  I don't much care for the new recording of "A Canticle For Liebowitz".
I prefer the older one which was done on ten inch disks in 1959 and read by
Norman Rose.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax: