[bct] Our favorite books and narrators

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:21:35 -0600

I was quite dissapointed in an Audible verfsion of The Adventures of Tom
Sawyer, so I called my library to obtain the original recording read by Burt
Blackwell. At first my librarian couldn't locate it, but she finally did.
This caused me to start this subject on the list. What are some books from
NLS that, in your opinion, must be saved by the digital revolution. May I
submit another? Little Women read by Terry Hayes Sales. Sorry if the
spelling of her name is incorrect. Who can recall the name of the narrator
of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn?

Jamie Pauls, MT-BC
Visit AccessWatch, an accessibility  <outbind://93/www.accesswatch.info>
resource for the visually impaired.

Earn cash back when you shop online at over 800 stores by signing up
<outbind://93/www.ebates.com/rf.do?id=27620165> with Ebates today!