[bct] Our Media dot org question

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 08:09:36 -0800

Hi list,

I am getting ready to go up and explore Ourmedia.org to see if I can figure out
how to do a podcast. That's assuming that it's free. I just can't dish out any
more money and need to keep to a strict budget; last month's credit card bill
was shocking to say the least! When you get a book port, new Sennheiser
wireless headphones, and other stuff on top of the usual, the bill just piles
up faster than you can blink an eye. Anyway, my question is: Larry mentioned
some time back that there's a handy tool for uploading the files; did that ever
work or is it still necessary to upload files from the site itself?

Thanks -