[bct] Other ways to make podcasts more efficient

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:28:54 -0600

In the next few days, I am likely to do a podcast on the use of Sound
Forge if people would like to have that.  One thing I could do is to
make available to Larry a number of links that might give list users
places they can go to either order the program or find out more about it
on the web.  Of course, this is more trouble for Larry in that he would
have to include the links, but at least it would give people on the list
a way to gather more information about the product in that the
additional links would be listed within the description of the podcast.
Just a thought.