[bct] Re: Opinions on purchasing a digital recorder for recording college classes?

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:45:00 -0500

Where does this model have the record, play, and transport buttons?  I have
an earlier model of this WS series, the WS200, and all of the controls are
on the side of the unit.  They are tiny and very close together and some
times difficult to quickly find the button you want.  It would be nice if
the WS320 had these controls on the front of the device instead of the side.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro