[bct] Re: Opinions on purchasing a digital recorder for recording college classes?

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 06:01:45 -0500

I think you could easily get a week's worth of lectures on the ws-320m. I don't remember the numbers off the top of my head, but I think it stores 30 something hours in stereo. Just switching to mono gives you 60 hours. The usb 2.0 transfer speeds and the ease of the case design also make the transfers a fairly painless process. I really with the unit had better navigation, it would make a pretty good mp3 player, not that it is so bad in that area.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>