[bct] Re: Opinions on purchasing a digital recorder for recording college classes?

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:52:01 -0700

Hi, Jay:
Welcome to the list. I myself have been trying to make a decision on digital recorders. You want good quality and accessibility all in one. but since I'm still trying to make up my mind, I can't help you there. But I will say a very friendly, "Hello."
Sincerely, Jamie D.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Pellis" <jalucard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>