[bct] Re: Oops, proper intro this time.

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:25:15 -0500

Hi Maria,

Welcome to the list.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 6:20 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: Oops, proper intro this time.

Hi Pam.
I once saw this little slate thingy at a convention. It was basically a
keychain that was in the shape of a six-cell slate with the stylus built
into the side, but instead of being a conventional slate, it popped up the
braille on the plastic underside of the slate itself.  It was kind of like a
tiny plastic braille display that could be used over and over again. lol I
think it wasn't meant to be really useful, having so few cells, but who
I can't imagine reading books with only 8 cells though.