[bct] Re: Oops, proper intro this time.

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 03:30:35 -0000

Welcome Maria,

Pretty good mailing list you've chosen here.

Good luck with the translation - it's an important job, and I wish you well. Go on, have a go at the Arabic, it's fascinating - I did a little bit when I trained to be an English as a Foireign Language teacher a long time ago. We had to try on the concepts of all sorts of other languages, and it was great. This was all knowledge that other students had, so I ended up teaching them a bit of WElsh (don't ask!).

I thought about podcasting the way you do until I joined this list. Chatting to people here has shown me I've got loads of ideas that could be interesting to people, so you never know. I bet you do all sorts of things that could interest other people here.

Hope you enjoy the chat!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>