[bct] Re: One really cool thing about sound forge

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 17:52:58 +0100

Isn't there a web site for Soundforge somewhere? I thought that if i got into that site, i perhaps could see if there's an upgrade link somewhere.

Neal Ewers wrote:

Hi, the number for Sony Pictures Digital who now owns Sound Forge is

800-577-6642.  Perhaps they can answer your question.  On the other
hand, if you do have to purchase, I doubt you're going to get any better
deal than what Dan got a couple weeks ago at macmall.com

I hope this helps.