[bct] Re: One really cool thing about sound forge

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:22:28 -0600

Brent, when you said, "I would never process up all the sound files
because it could never be undone."  Were you talking about what your
friend wanted to do, or were you thinking that you could not undo them
with sound forge?  In sound forge, you can have the converted files sent
to a different directory than the originals, so you have not lost the